<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tuesday, June 20, 2006
I'm starting work on a perfect grade strike gundam. first off, I've decieded to paint the model on its runners just before i snip-snap it together. although this isn't the first time for me to use paint on a model, the last time i used spray paints i got a bit of paint into my eyes. This time however i decieded to take a bit more precaution. i got myself a 3m dust mask, safety googles and a pair of latex gloves.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Previously posted at "Don't mind me, I'm just jaded" on 6/12/2006
Tuesday, June 20, 2006 :: ::
1 Comments:
  • Hey i just stumbled upon this post and I thought i should warn you that the dust mask is next to useless when it comes to protecting you from the very nasty organic vapors from the paints (especially lacquer paints). You need a proper mask with a carbon filter. Take care of your health! Don't let your hobby kill you.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:46 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

marvinryan :: permalink