<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Gloves

Sunday, September 10, 2006
Whenever I use my airbrush to paint my Gundams, I always make sure to use latex gloves. Since I hate it how paint would somehow find its way underneath the fingernails. But right after painting, I find myself thinking, should I keep and reuse the gloves for my next project? Then again their cheap anyway, and besides it says "DISPOSABLE" on the back of the box, meaning their not really meant to be reused. But you'd be surprised to know that I've known some nurses and medical personnel who actually reuse their disposable latex gloves!!! If you're one of them or know anyone in the medical field who does this, please tell them: FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE PLEASE DO NOT REUSE YOUR DISPOSABLE LATEX GLOVES!!!

Saber
Sunday, September 10, 2006 :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

marvinryan :: permalink